Saturday, 5 October 2013

Burgundy & Smokey











Gosh, we will not receive a world record reward for blogging this year, that's for sure!
But thanks for sticking with us, and for all the lovely comments we get about continuing blogging! We really, really appreciate it! Never think nothing else!
At the moment we have a lot going on in our lives that makes the blogging a bit neglected, but we have been discussing to jump up in the boat again!

This look is a bit old, but I still like it, and I'm keen to show it anyway! For those of you who follow us on Instagram might have noticed I have bleached my brows, but haven't shown any of my new looks here yet. Though, I have made some looks with the lightened brows, and I will show you as soon as I have time to crop the pic, okay!?
So until then, the looks are not made of the day, but still likeable maybe!?
Hope you all understand!

Note to one self is to reach for the Sleek palettes more because this look is made out of them and are they precious or what!!!

Products of this day:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Glitter Glue
Shadows - Sleek Matte V2 Palette using Villain, Dune, Maple, Thunder & Noir. Sleek Monaco Palette using Bamboo. Sweeping a bit of  Puzzle Cube from Shiro Cosmetics The Legends Collection on top of it
Eyepencil - Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Blue Moon
Mascara - Skinny Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome

Over and out and a lot of virtual hugs for still reading out blog!!!
Azure

18 comments:

Emanuela said...

Beautiful burgundy!

Robyn said...

Love the blue contrast!

Darkness said...

Love this with your eyes!^^

olgiepolgie said...

Beautiful! I love burgundy eyeshadows and they look incredible with blue eyes. I love the pop of blue on the waterline too. Makes it very you!

Luna said...

Like the blue on the waterline with the burgundy shades ! Looks awesome :)

Christina said...

Lovely look! I have missed your creative posts!

Ava Mancuso said...

so glad your here again! Love the look! :D

Zauberin Zebulon said...

Hi,
very nice make up =) I like the colour combo and the precision,
kisses
Marghe

Ava Mancuso said...

Hello ladies,
I re-created your Green Club Eye Look on my blog at makeupcrazy1.blogspot.com, and would love for you to see the look! :D <Lucy

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Lovely eye makeup as usual.

Gone2RehabBRB said...

Matte burgundies are the main reason why I keep some of the Sleek i-divines :)

Annnd...

Even If you didn't post anything all year, I'd still come over and check the awesome gallery. I always draw so much inspiration from you two ladies.

Roche said...

Love the Look!

Deja Eva said...

Its such as you read my thoughts! You appear to know so much approximately this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something. I feel that you just could do with a few percent to power the message home a little bit, but other than that, that is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. Ill certainly be back.
jeux de barbie

divna said...

oh i missed it so much hanging here around! regards from vienna xoxo

Ava Mancuso said...

We miss you! Hope you are both fine, and hope to hear from you soon! :D
love,
Lucy

shortylegsbeauty said...

Beautiful makeup look :)
I really hope that both of you are fine and that you will get back soon, really miss you both a lot
hugs
xx

Maliha Rao said...

I like how its grungy and Glam at the same time :)
xoxo
http://www.redraoalice.blogspot.com/2014/03/april-blog-giveaway-benefit-oriflame.html

Fab Fingertips. said...

Miss you guys, will you blog again soon? X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...