Saturday, 17 August 2013

Purple bottom line











Here's a very old look I thought I'd show. I didn't really like it the day I had it on, mainly because I wasn't in the mood for purple and gold, but what the heck!?
It didn't kill me!
My favorite part was anyhow the gold glitter on the lid, because for all of you who have the luxury to own Goldilux from SugarPill knows how super golden it is, and adding glitter can be almost invisible!
But in some angles I gave a few glittery reflections and for that I'm happy for so try it you too!

Hope you all are having a fabulous Saturday!

Products on the eyes:
Primer - Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eye Shadow Helper
Shadows - Tako Pressed Eye Shadow, Paperdoll & Goldilux Loose Eyeshadow from SugarPill. MadMinerals Multi Use Pigment in Halo.
Eyepencil - Nyx Slim Eye Pencil in Purple
Eyeliner - Glitter Eyeliner from Collection 2000 in Shake it up!
Mascara - Fat Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Glitter - Gold Glitter form a craft shop, attached with Clearly Liquid Glitter Base from LIT Cosmetics
Eyebrows - Lancome Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze

Enjoy and have a good time!
Azure

12 comments:

Sharlynn said...

I love the bluish toned purple! I knew it! I thought 'is that goldilux'? because I know you love using it for gold looks! It's such a striking gold, I need one!

Nicola Kate said...

So beautiful!

Nicola Kate Makeup

xo

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

So gorgeous. I my have to try this! I love gold and purple together, it's so regal and luxurious.

Robyn said...

Always a beautiful combination! Gorgeous.

dOri said...

I really love it!

Mary {Em.} said...

that's probably my favourite colour combo!

olgiepolgie said...

I love gold and purple together, but I haven't thought to wear them together like this. Gorgeous!

Maliha Rao said...

I so definitely trying this out :D
Following you on GFC. Will appreciate if you Follow back and return the support too :D
Cheers!
Red Alice
http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

Silke said...

Never had thought of combining the colors this way but it looks absolutely stunning! I love it

Lucy said...

you girls still there? (:)

Lilli Morrish said...

I love love love your blog! Please blog more! I appreciate so much what you are bringing to the world of makeup, the face is a blank canvas and you two are master artists. Please do more looks, I love seeing what you creative people come up with!
xoxo,
L

Iridescent Colors said...

Absolutely love the gold/purple combo!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...