Sorry for not posting anything, and thank you for the comments on our well being!
We are doing fine, nothing has happened, we just took a blog break!
So I'm starting with a simple look, mainly because we're in the hottest part of the summer!
My fav range of colours in the eyeliner, of which I made a darker core with a lighter outline, try it, it looks amazing!!
Products in use:
Primer - Lime Crime Eye Shadow Helper Candy Eye Primer
Shadows - Urban Decay Butterfly Palette (don't know if it's the name of it!!) using Limelight, Wreckage & Skimp.
Barry Dazzle Dust in Aqua Gold.
SugarPill Loose EyeShadow in Lumi & Magpie.
Eyepencil - Snowflake from Make Up Store
Mascara - Skinny Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome and Browgel from H&M.
What we've been up to since May:
- Growing back our brows the best way one can!
- Become nail junkies! Who knew!? FYI Illamasqua's nail polishes are to die for. Just saying!
- Done a chemichal haircut which means bleaching the hair until it breaks. It was not intended, but my hairdresser just laughed and fixed what could be fixed and it looked somewhat okay. Now it has grown a bit and it looks better and my hair is now purple and orange. (Azure)
- Buying a lot of nailpolishes from eBay and flying around like little girls in a candyshop of excitement!
- Becoming a serious BBQ master, looking up everything there is to know about rub, glaze, marinades, how to make homemade chutney and wanting to barbecue everything all the time. (Phlox)
- Finally got some of the new OCC Lip Tars, we couldn't hold it any longer... and man, are they puuuurrty or what!? The lips will be tarred from now on haha!
Hope you all are doing fine and are having a nice summer!
If you want to see more of us check out our Instagram on
Eyegraffiti or Phloox
Let's put some make up on and just have fun, shall we!!!
Over and out!