Thursday, 9 May 2013

Sparkling Bordeaux Eyes











I did this look a while ago and I totally felt for something fiery with a hint of bordeaux and ended up with this! It was more vivid in real life  but as usual really hard to capture on photo. Also it did sparkle a whole lot more than on the pictures! For those of you who own Sugarpill's Goldilux knows what I'm talking about!


Products used:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows -  Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows in Buttercupcake, Flaimpoint & Tako, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Goldilux, Mad Minerals Mulit Use Mineral Color in Bordeaux, MAC Eyeshadow in Vanilla, Yaby Eyeshadow in Baby Duckie & Hibiscus, Inglot Body Sparkle no 68 (under the eyes)
Eyeliner - MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E from Illamasqua
Lashes - from eBay
Mascara - Eyeko Fat Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace with Yaby Brow Shade No 2 with Gosh Long Lasting Brow Pen in 001

Enjoy!
Phlox

11 comments:

Barbara Colotti said...

Love your eyes *.*

Alicia said...

Awww...this is so pretty. Love the shade and it really looks great on you. I wanna try this look too. I find it classy.

Chantel said...

Beautiful!

dslrbbt said...

Gorgeous. I really like what you did with the liquid liner on the lower lash line.

Lucy said...

What a fun and fiery look! :D Can't wait to try this out! Awesome! :D

Sharlynn said...

Freaking amazing! I love the little eyeliner detail on the bottom too...I've been having more fun with make up looks now and I just love the brightness!

TikiBarbie said...

This is such a pretty look!

theartismakeup said...

aaaw love this one!

Sahily Perez said...

Sizzling warm shades just in time for summer. I love it!

Kassie said...

Gorgeous! I love the shades you used :)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! It reminds me of fire! I also really like how you did your eyeliner on the bottom lashline!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...