Thursday, 2 May 2013

Easy Shiro Look










Just thought I'd show an easy look, so here I am with my super serious (not) eyes haha!
I'm still in love with my Shiro pigments and I'll never regret buying them! I get stunned by them every time.
But notice that if you don't find the names of mine at her website, that could be because she has removed some pigments and/or changed their names.
Give her a mail and I'm sure she'll answer!
The Zelda nerd in me got me buying the old The Legends Collection and you'll find the swatches of them here so enjoy!

Products in use:
Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Shadows - Shiro Cosmetics The Legends Collection using Ricky, Small Key, Triforce, Puzzle Cube & LikeLike
Eyepencil - Kiko Colour Kajal in 101
Eyeliner - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome
Mascara - Curvy Brush Mascara by Eyeko
Eyebrows - Lancome Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze

Yiha!
Azure

6 comments:

Beauty Best Friend Forever said...

I have a few of these Zelda's in my collection, love Epona and Din's fire the most I think... Lovely look. Shiro rock! x

Chantel said...

Gorgeous!

dslrbbt said...

The soft liner here is so pretty with the rest of the look!

Lucy said...

Very pretty and simple! Love the golds! :) Lucy from Makeup Crazy

Shang J. said...

What a subtle yet gorgeous look! Love your lashes. ♥
Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade

shortylegsbeauty said...

Very pretty :)
hugs
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...