Thursday, 18 April 2013

Wreckless Eyeliner

















I love this duo chrome eyeshadow from Mad Minerals. It's called Wreckless and it's kind of hues of bronze, orange and red all mixed together yet sparkles in green! It's really hard to capture on photo so I tried to shoot this look in different lights just to make it easier to distinguish! Toss on some eyeliner and you're ready to go!!


Products used:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Tease & Foxy), Mad Minerals Mulit Use Mineral Color in Wreckless, MAC Eyeshadow in Vanilla, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows in Tako
Eyeliner - MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E from Illamasqua
Lashes - from eBay
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace with Yaby Brow Shade No 2 plus Gosh Long Lasting Brow Pen in 001

Enjoy!
Phlox

8 comments:

yelaya said...

I have this color too, it is similar to other mad eyeshadows as hyper for example, they are almost glitters i think, perfect if you want sparkles on your eyes!!!

Robyn said...

LOVE the liner!

Chantel said...

I love this eye makeup!

Fab Fingertips. said...

This is beautiful! How are you ladies?

Sharlynn said...

I really really love shades like this...I love the warmness and sexiness of this shade and look!

TikiBarbie said...

This looks really pretty!

Darkness said...

Oh my I love this look!!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

WOW, this is absolutely gorgeus! The eyeshadows are blended just perfectly and I really enjoy that cool sparkly duochrome effect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...