Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Speckled Eye Liner















Still in the playing-with-eyeliner mood and this one is inspired from Illamasqua's I'mperfection Collection. I always get so inspired form all their looks and Alex Box is just too amazing and creative!

Got any favorite looks from Illamasqua?


Products used:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - MAC Eyeshadow in Vanilla, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows in Tako, Buttercupcake & Flame Point, Yaby Eyeshadow in Hibiscus & Baby Duckie
Eyeliner - MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack, Medusa Indelible Pain in White Noise
Eyepencil - Elate from Illamasqua
Lashes - from eBay
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Gold
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace with Yaby Brow Shade No 2 plus Gosh Long Lasting Brow Pen in 001

Enjoy!
Phlox


8 comments:

gio said...

Gorgeous, as always! Well done!

Niki said...

LOVE IT!!!! Looks like a sunrise :)

Chantel said...

Gorgeous look. I love your brows.

TikiBarbie said...

Very cool looking!

Lucy said...

Really funky! I can't wait to wear this! Gorg as always! I also love the glitter dots at the bottom! :D xoxo <LUCY from Makeup Crazy

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

That speckled eyeliner looks so neat!

Melissa said...

Love this, so bright and original!

Kassie said...

I love what you have done here! I think I might try to recreate it! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...