Saturday, 13 April 2013

Neon Time!

















I felt for using my dear Stargazer Palette and work with the neon colours! The effect amazes me everytime!
And I also noticed the difference of capturing the neons IRL vividness by changing the light source. The two last pics are taken with my window behind me (normally I face the window in order to get the best light) and then the neons popped out like they do in real life!
One never stop learning!

And with that said I really hope you'll enjoy your weekend, because I definitely will!

Products in use:
Primer - Too Faced Glitter Glue Shadow Insurance
Shadows - Stargazer Vivid Palette, SugarPill Pressed Eye Shadow in Tako. OCC Colour Concentrate Pigment in Iced
Eyepencil - MUS Snowflake
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome, and clear Brow Gel from H&M

Over and out!
Azure

13 comments:

Rach said...

Gorgeous!!

kesa said...

I love neon colors! Ideal for spring!

Heather Mouse said...

I love this! The colour placement is fantastic x

BBeauty Shades said...

Very colourful :)

Desert Rose said...

Thumbs up!!

Anecka said...

WOW, this is ABSOLUTELY amazing! I Love your all eye makeups :)

July Gm said...

Precioso!!!!!

dslrbbt said...

Gorgeous. I'll have to try your non-facing window trick!

TikiBarbie said...

This is so pretty!

Lucy said...

Awesome look! I have never heard of the Stargazer Palette...is there an online store you bought it on or something ?

Sharlynn said...

I love the neons! And am so jealous of how well its all blended out! That pop of pink and blue in the outer corner is just perfect!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

AWESOME! I love neon!!!

olgiepolgie said...

I need more neon in my life. Inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...