Saturday, 20 April 2013

Need some blues!









Yep, I'm blue!
And sorry for the spots where the glitter is, but sometimes you're just in a hurry!
I like going against the season colours, spring is coming and I love it but still want to wear blue haha! 
I can run around with peachy lips some other day, trust me!
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!!

Products in motion:
Primer - Medusa Stick It! Eye Primer
Shadows - Barry M Fine Glitter Dust Iridescent Gold, Bad Girl Palette Using Obnoxious & Abyss, Shiro Cosmetics The Legends Collection using Nayru's Love, Moosh & Ocarina
Eyepencil - Kiko Colour Kajal in number 101
Mascara - Skinny Brush Mascara by Eyeko
Glitter - from an artists shop, attached with Clearly Liquid Glitter Base from LIT Cosmetics
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome

YIHA!
Azure

5 comments:

Elex said...

Gorgeous colors!

TikiBarbie said...

Very pretty!

dOri said...

very nice! <3

theartismakeuo said...

lovely ! :D I love the glitter touch!

Lucy said...

Awesome look lovely! Blue is my fave color! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...