Monday, 15 April 2013

Just a simple liner











Yep, sometimes you just got to go simple!
So I used a coloured primer and a light pigment on top of that, and just a thin liner!
I need to work on my liner skills, since I tend to draw mine exactly the same way all the time! Need to do more different styles from now on!
Oh and please excuse my crumbs of mascara all over the lid, that's the thing of discovering things didn't go right just after the pic was taken haha!
And the last pic is the result of me dropping the camera at the moment I pushed the button haha! No filters, just my clumsiness!

Products in motion (literally!!)
Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Shadows - MadMinerals Setting Powder in Flash Glow
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Mascara - Curvy Brush Mascara by Eyeko
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Chantel said...

I love winged eyeliner!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...