Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Fiery Graphic Liner









I'm just so into playing with eyeliner that I'm going to continue on the graphic liner theme!
Some of you was wondering what kind of magic tool I was using for the previous look. It's simply a brush that I picked up at a art supplies store.
They stock all kinds of brushes in different shapes and sizes, pointy ones or straight ones your choice!
I was quite surprised but most of them were synthetic material and as you know very important for me! And the best of all: the price. I bought three brushes in different sizes for 5 quid! How awesome is that?!
But I can't take credit for this brilliant idea, it was actually Azure's!

For sharp edges and to really control where your eyeliner is going I find MAC's Fluidline the right product to use! But use whatever eyeliner you like the most and find easiest to work with.
And, let the fun begin!


Products used:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - MAC Eyeshadow in Vanilla, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows in Tako
Eyeliner - MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Eyepencil - Elate from Illamasqua
Lashes - from eBay
Glitter - from craft shop attached with LIT Cosmetic Clearly Glitter Base
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace with Yaby Brow Shade No 2 plus Gosh Long Lasting Brow Pen in 001

Enjoy!
Phlox

8 comments:

L. Figment said...

I bought my lip brush from an art's supply shop, I think they're an untapped source of bargains!
Obviously it might be a little harder to find maybe a foundation brush but for blusher or eyeshadow and liner, you can find some awesome stuff!

L. Figment
www.goodmorningangel.blogspot.co.uk

Sian said...

In love with this look! Might hve to try and work out how to do this for my ridiculous hooded eyes. Also, good tip about brushes never thought of looking for them in art supply shops. :)

http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

Beauty Best Friend Forever said...

WOW! I bet this looks awesome in person! :) xx

gio said...

Wow! This is stunning! You're so creative!

Scarlett said...

Maybe post a few pics of the brushes you snagged?

thanks!

Geist Katze said...

Fire is my element! Love this look. I'm a fan of MAC's fluidline, too.

TikiBarbie said...

Very cool looking!

olgiepolgie said...

Holy crap! Just wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...