Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Yaby Cake Eyeliner in Turquoise






Time for a simple look!
I did my eyeliner with different cake liners, and the turquoise bluish one is from Yaby, a very underestimated brand! The pans are very small but still contains so much lovliness!!
Phlox swatched hers here so look at them if there's any doubt of the Yaby!
We have three cake liners each from them; one in gold, one in dark green and one in the one above. So fantastic!
On top of the turquoise is some light green glitter from NYX just to make it brighter!
And the lips need to be bright to this as well!!

Products in motion:
Primer - None
Shadows - None
Eyepencil - Kiko Colour Kajal in number 101
Eyeliner - Yaby Cosmetics Cake Liner Refill in 009 Turquoise, NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Lime, and NYX Big Fat Eye Marker
Mascara - Illamasqua Raven Masquara
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure


10 comments:

Marina Bergmann said...

I love this pop of color.. looks amazing on your blue green eyes :)
xxx Marina

beautiful me plus you by Marina Bergmann

Saimese said...

Just the perfect pop of colour for any time of the day :D

dslrbbt said...

Beautiful! I don't own any Yaby, but now I'm very curious about their liners!

gio said...

Love, love, love this! It is stunning!

Sharlynn said...

That shade is just such a bright pop! I got similar shade eyeliner recently! I'd love to try yaby one day!

Antonia-Ivana said...

That's inspiring, gotta try something similar too (a line with different eyeliners).

olgiepolgie said...

Love this! I haven't worn a look like this in a long time. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lutrinaƫ said...

I love colored liners! It always gives a nice effect and a great way to keep it simple while changing from the boring black :D

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Very simple yet still very striking! I like the glitter on top of the eyeliner!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Lovely eye makeup, great colour.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...