Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Tiara Buttercupcake Eyes









Sometimes I like to challenge myself not to wear any eyeliner! It might seem as an easy thing to do but I think it's actually pretty hard. I always feel very naked without it and in my opinion sort of makes the whole look complete somehow.
But I still think this look turned out to be quite nice so I might try to do looks without eyeliner more often!!

Have you ever tried to skip the eyeliner?

Products used:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows in Tako, Buttercupcake & Love+, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Tiara & Goldilux, MAC Eyeshadow in Vanilla
Eyepencil - Beet for MAC together with NYX Slim Eyepencil in Black
Lashes - Primark
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace with Yaby Brow Shade No 2

Enjoy!
Phlox


9 comments:

Shang J. said...

Even without an eyeliner this look so glamorous. ♥

gio said...

It looks gorgeous, even without an eyeliner, I agree!

Antonia-Ivana said...

I like this look without eyeliner too. The colors you chose are simply amazing. stunning!

Robyn said...

The double metallic look is awesome! Beautiful.

I do skip the liner but on my eyes, I really prefer to wear it!

TikiBarbie said...

So pretty!

Michelle said...

That looks awesome!

Deriniti said...

you're making me want to get that sugarpill goldilux!!! I'm a new follower, would love if you would please follow me back on my blog aswell: http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

So many awesome things about this look! I love the bright pink and yellow together and I love the pop of gold on the lid!

olgiepolgie said...

This is gorgeous! I love the mixture of eyehsadow textures. I've tried doing looks without liner and I don't like how it look on me, frankly. I still skip it if I'm pressed for time, though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...