Friday, 15 March 2013

Soft Blue Smokey Eye








This look is a mixture of different brands I did after looking down in my make up collection.
I have my make up in several plastic containers I keep in sort of a drawer on wheels, for me to keep near by when doing my looks. (Does this make sense at all to you!?)
Anyway, I have a lot of brands in there so I just went for the colours I wanted and ended up with a brand meeting on the lids haha!

Products in use:
Primer - Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eye Shadow Helper
Shadows - OCC Colour Concentrate in Saturate, Medusa Make Up Electro Black and Eye Dust Comet, Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in Iridescent Gold, MadMinerals Multi Use Pigment in Whisper Mint
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Electric Blue
Eyeliner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker
Glitter - From eBay attached with Lit Cosmetics Clearly Liquid Glitter Base
Mascara - Illamasqua Raven Masquara
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure

5 comments:

tina said...

great look

Pearl Squirrel said...

The glittery dark green liner is so pretty! The blend of colors reminded me a lot of day dreamer from mad minerals :)

dslrbbt said...

Gorgeous. The colour on the center of the lid is so pretty!

Antonia-Ivana said...

The eyeliner's color is very pretty. awesome make-up!

olgiepolgie said...

I love all the blues and shimmer in this look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...