Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Plush Red Orange Brows







So I decided to continue with some coloured brows just for fun. A bit more edgy this time. Just to make the brows stand out even more I used some greenish hues on the eyes.


Products used:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Inglot AMC Shine in 17 & 24, Pearl 439 (under the eyes), Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Darling,
Eyeliner - from Primark
Eyepencil - Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Elate
Lashes - from eBay
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Plush Red & Orange together with Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Love+ & Flaimpoint

Enjoy!
Phlox


11 comments:

MishMreow M said...

The three colors together makes me think of the little mermaid lol xD Wonderful work :)

Lojs said...

Ooooh pretty <:

VampiressDoll said...

So pretty and love those brows! <3

Sharlynn said...

Love the turquoise and purple together. Your lashes are so uniform and plush, I love the red pop but I'd never do it on myself!

EyeShadowGirl said...

I love your eyebrow:)
Soo colorfull make -up:)

gio said...

Love the look. Those brows are fierce!

olgiepolgie said...

Another gorgeous look. I love how your brows look almost neon! This is just fabulous.

TikiBarbie said...

I love the contrasting colors!

Antonia-Ivana said...

Woaaah awesome idea to color your eyebrows! in combination with the eyeshadows it looks even greater.

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

This looks so cool with the green eyeshadow!!!

Lutrinaƫ said...

Someone looks like the little mermaid in here! I wish I could pulled off colored eyebrows to go out but I'm not confident enough :/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...