Sunday, 24 March 2013

NYX Round Gloss Whipped used twice

I'm going to show you two sets of lips, using the same lipgloss but with different lippencils underneath it.
The gloss in use is one of my fav; number 28 Whipped from NYX.
 It's like a creamy pink which gives my lips the exact good nude tone that I want; not too light because that just looks weird on me.
Unfortunately they don't sell Round Glosses on their website anymore. But that's when you turn to the ordinary friend in the dark: eBay! Out bestest NYX Seller there is Joy so check her out!

Anyhow, I'll start with a pair of coral lips.



I painted the whole lip with NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Coral, and applied a rather thin layer of the Round Gloss on top!
Mwah!


And then a pink set of lips!




These was made in the exact same way, but I used the Slim Lip Pencil in Pinky instead. Amount of gloss is how you like it, but I never say no to too much haha!

(look at the swatches of the lip pencils here)

Hope you enjoyed, and please let me know of any Slim Lip Pencil I just HAVE TO HAVE in my stash!!!
Azure

3 comments:

Desert Rose said...

Nice! Layering is always great fun!

Anecka said...

Coral lips are the best :) veeery nice!

Federica ECOBIOPINIONI said...

Coral: what a wonderful colour!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...