Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Naked 2 Smudgy











I went a bit grungy today and wanted a very smudgy look, so I focused a lot on the bottom lashes area, blending some grays and dark browns together.
And also keeping the waterline untouched is a very good way of looking more not so fixed!
And my lashes seem to love the Helena Rubenstein mascara as much as I do, it just boosts them soooo much!

Products in use:
Primer - Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eye Shadow Helper
Shadows - Foxy, Booty Call, Suspect, Pistol, Verve and Black Out from the Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay
Eyepencil - None
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Mascara in Black
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

5 comments:

Beauty Best Friend Forever said...

Love this...I too love mixing cool and warm neutrals like you have done here...simple but effective IMO. x

Luna said...

Nice ! I wish i had lashes like yours ... So long !

Robyn said...

I love greys and browns together! And I'm with Luna - so jealous of your lashes!

Wengie said...

I love that outfit!!
Much love,
Wengie
http://www.wengie.com

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Love this look, nice eye makeup as usual. Not so much jealous of your lashes but your eyebrows!

Nicely shaped and natural looking, wish mine could be like that!

Any tips for shaping and doing eye brows, perhaps a tutorial?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...