Monday, 25 March 2013

Goldy Bordeaux Eyes







Time for some coloured brows again. I wanted it to be more vivid green but somehow ended up with some swamp-green! In some weird way  I think I still like it though!!!


Products:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette in Tease, Bootycall & Blackout, MAC Eyeshadow in Vanilla, Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Colors in Bordeaux & Maroon Foil, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Goldilux
Eyeliner - MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Eyepencil - Elate from Illamasqua
Lashes - from eBay
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace with Yaby Brow Shade No.2 plus Stargazer Neon Green Pencil

Enjoy!
Phlox

13 comments:

Chantel said...

Beautiful, I love your brows!

dslrbbt said...

Gorgeous! The red on the lower lash line pops like crazy!! I love it!

Gone2RehabBRB said...

Smokin

Desert Rose said...

Loved the blending!

Darkness said...

Looove your eyebrows!

Sahily Anais said...

Swampy or not, I'm still diggin' the colored brows. Awesome look!

Saimese said...

I get what you mean with the swampy green but that green works with the look. The gold + red + black reminds me of a lot of Indian/Pakistani bridal makeup looks!

TikiBarbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TikiBarbie said...

Very pretty!

D┼żejna said...

Nice!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I wouldn't think a green brow would go with these colours but somehow they really compliment the look!

Wengie said...

I love your eyes :)!
Much love,
Wengie
http://www.wengie.com

Marcey said...

Love the red & how it accentuates your green eyes!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...