Sunday, 17 March 2013

Goldilux Coppering Eyes











We jumped on the MAC train very late so my MAC eyeshadow collection is a rather small gathering. But one of my favorites at the moment has to be Coppering. Very easy to work with and the pigmentation is just amazing! I seriously need to expand my MAC eyeshadow stash!!

Which are the MAC eyeshadows that you think are mandatory?!


Products:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - MAC Eyeshadow in Coppering & Vanilla, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows in Tako, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Goldilux
Eyeliner - from Primark
Eyepencil - Taupe from The Bodyshop
Lashes - from eBay
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace with Yaby Eyeshadow in Hibiscus

Enjoy!
Phlox

11 comments:

Lojs said...

The colours are lovely! Yumyum

Antonia-Ivana said...

I love the colors so much, they are fantastic.

dslrbbt said...

Gorgeous. I really love that sharp/thin wing you've got going here!

tina said...

gorgeous!

Kassie said...

Absolutley gorgeous:D

Robyn said...

Gorgeous combination!

Kendra C said...

Looks great!

Kendra

www.beautybykendrac.com

Darkness said...

I really love how this make up bring out the beautiful colours of your eyes!**

olgiepolgie said...

Amazing! I love how the little pop of Goldilux gives the orange shades more dimension.

Lutrinaƫ said...

Love how you used the gold in the middle of the lid!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Very firey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...