Saturday, 2 March 2013

Curled Eyeliner Twist!









I've had this in my mind for some time now, how to spin the flick of the eyeliner in a funnier way than just a wing!
So I tried to do curl it in the end, and work from that.
So the first look is with a glittered crease and just the curled eyeliner with some full on lashes, and then I wanted to accentuate the liner with some more glitter, and try it without lashes.
This is not super serious, just something I wanted to try!!

Products for fun:
Primer - None
Shadow - Medusa Eye Dust in Studio 54
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS/S.O.PH.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua
Eyeliner - Black Eyeliner from Primark
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in Black
Lashes - An old pair of black and gold lashes from Kryolan, but if you like them check out eBay
Glitter - Gold Glitter from a craft shop attached with LIT Clearly Liquid Glitter Base
Brows - Black from a Sleek Palette

Glitter and out!
Azure

11 comments:

Robyn said...

So cute! :D

Ana said...

This put a smile on my face ^_^ .

Natalie Beautique said...

Very nice i like it...

tina said...

love it!

Jessi Thorpe said...

I love this look! So gorgeous :)

Jessi in Wonderland

TikiBarbie said...

So wild looking, I like it!

Gone2RehabBRB said...

Haha :)
First thing I did when I saw this was grab my liquid liner and extend my line.
Darn, how do you do it so perfectly?
This will have to be a weekend gel liner project for me :D

EyeShadowGirl said...

OMG! Soo AWESOME !

olgiepolgie said...

Wow! I can imagine a look like this for a fancy dress party. Very glam!

M. Parker said...

Gorgeous eyes! Lovin the lashes, they're so fun. I wonder if this look would work well with Miss Couture lace falsies? And what lip would you recommend? A nude lip, or a bold one?

P.S I just loooove your inspired designs <3

Michelle said...

Now there is a way to stand out from the crowd :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...