Thursday, 7 February 2013

Rusty Eyeliner










Time to hot up an orange look with a rusty eyeliner! 
If you at some time hesitate after applying your orange eyeshadow whether to have a red/rusty eyeliner or not, don't! Just apply it and you wont regret it!
It deepens the orange so much and I really like that effect!

And on my waterline I've found a new favorite to use; a pastel turquoise! It's hard to hug such a small thing like an eye pencil, but at this time I would really like to! So I combined that by adding a light turquoise colour under the bottom lashes, my lovely Rime pigment from OCC.

Yes, I enjoyed this look VERY much! 

Products in mind:
Primer - Lime CrimeCandy Eyed Eye Shadow Helper
Shadows - Medusa Eye Dust in Tiger. MadMinerals Multi Use Pigment in Whisper Copper and Whisper Orange. OCC Colour Concentrate Pigment in Rime
Eyepencil - Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Devotion
Eyeliner - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Copper
Mascara - Skinny Brush Mascara by Eyeko
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome

Yiha!
Azure

7 comments:

Seana said...

this is amazing! i love the color on the bottom lash line!

Mateja Mateja said...

Love it! Orange make up is always the best and this is gorgeous.

Chantel said...

Beautiful! Love your lashes =)

Robyn said...

What a lovely combination!

TikiBarbie said...

This looks really good!

Luna said...

This is one of my favo combinations to use ;-)
You did a great job and the rusty liner is a perfect match , i agree !

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I really like the effect as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...