Friday, 1 February 2013

Petals to the Metals is on!













In a not so good day light



Kapow!
I tried Petals to the Metals for the first time and I'm astound!
Such a shadow and hard to define in colour: brown/green/red/grey/purple... something like that!?
The duo-chromes are here to stay!
Look at the swatch of it here
I thought it would be much lighter than it was and then I applied it and thought to myself; well I don't think I have to darken it!!
Okay so here's the deal with dealing with this shadow; when pressing it on it has more of a dragon green and dark brown grayish hue, and when blended it turns to a reddish brown! So cool!

Me like!

Products for this look:
Primer - High Tech Lighter Astroid from MUS
Shadows - Too Faced Exotic Color Eye Shadow in Petals to the Metal, MAC Eye shadow in Vanilla, SugarPill Pressed Eye Shadow in Bulletproof
Eyepencil - MAC Fluidline in Black Track
Mascara - Skinny Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure

13 comments:

Seana said...

love this! reminds me of lounge from ud :) x

Janine said...

THIS is a great shade!! Gotta love Duo Chromes!

Desert Rose said...

Taht's fierce!! Looks awesome on your eyes :)))

My Beauty Box said...

it looks so nice! It reminds me of MAC's Blue Brown Pigment.

Robyn said...

Ohhhh this look is lovely!

CHERRY BOMB said...

Ooooh soo smoky and pretty!

olgiepolgie said...

It's a totally beautiful colour and looks incredible with your blue eyes. Not to sound like a broken record, but you have the most amazing eyelashes. Very jealous!

Luna said...

Yes love duochromes ! It looks amazing with your eyes !

TikiBarbie said...

Very pretty!

Vicki said...

Your eye makeup is sooooo pretty. It looks amazing. I am going to try and recreate this.

Vicki said...

Your eye makeup is sooooo pretty. It looks amazing. I am going to try and recreate this.

shortylegsbeauty said...

Prettyy :)
Love the green shine that the shadow has :)
Hugs
xx

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

WOW! This is definitely an awesome colour all on it's own!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...