Saturday, 2 February 2013

Petals To The Metal Eyes









I've really grown fond of the duo chrome eyeshadows from Too Faced. Petals To The Metals is just incredible even though the pictures don't do it any justice! Imagine it to be even more of a copper-reddish hue that reflects in green when one move the head and then add some holographic sparkles that twinkles in certain lights!


Products I used:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Too Faced Exotic Eye Shadow in Petals To The Metal, Mac Pressed Eyeshadow in Vanilla, Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Bootycall & YDK), Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Eyeliner - from Primark
Eyepencil - Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Elate
Glitter - Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in Le Freak
Lashes - from eBay
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace together with Yaby Brow Shade No2

Enjoy!
Phlox




9 comments:

TikiBarbie said...

This is really pretty! I love this shadow.

yelaya said...

This eyeshadows is fantastic, i adore this color!!!

Gya said...

pretty

gya-make-up.blogspot.com

Sharlynn said...

This is sooo lovely! I need to try something like this soon but I need a white/flesh shade liner! I love that shade on your eyelid!! It looks a lot like another shade from Too Faced but less duochrome. I love the combination!

Katie Clarke said...

WOW! this is super gorgeous!! thank you for the post I can't wait to try this out :) would lvoe if you could pop over to my blog and follow back if you like it :)

katie xxx

katieclarkemaeup.blogspot.com

Kiss My Sparkle said...

I really like Too Faced, and would like to try more of their eye shadows. Petals to the Metal is stunning! This entire look would be really good for me to wear to the office -- neutral, yet enough color to keep it interesting.

olgiepolgie said...

I adore this eyeshadow! What a great look. I also love the teal liner you've combined with it.

shortylegsbeauty said...

Such a beautiful makeup look :) Love the colors :)
Love the pop of teal :)
Hugs
xx

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

SO PRETTY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...