Monday, 18 February 2013

Mochi Goldilux Eyes








How awesome isn't turquoise hues with goldy ones? They really seem to bring out the best of each other! A perfect casual look yet with a twist!

Got any favorite combos?


Products used:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Mochi & Tako, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Goldilux, Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette in Tease & Snakebite
Eyeliner - from Primark
Eyepencil - Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Elate
Lashes - from eBay
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace together with Inglot Matte 329

Enjoy!
Phlox

11 comments:

Beauty Best Friend Forever said...

I love this combo! A favourite combination of mine is lavender and taupe which leans brown. :) x

MishMreow M said...

I love these colors together, they look gorgeous X_x

Also your 800th follower apparently, congratulations :P

MishMreow

Anna Ho said...

This looks so pretty! I love sugarpill. I should try this out too. :)

kesa said...

Excellent makeup!

olgiepolgie said...

Gorgeous! I never would have thought to wear these two together, but they look amazing.

Vincy F said...

super beautiful eyes!!!

Vincy ♥

http://dailybeautyroutine.blogspot.de

dslrbbt said...

Like like like! And your camera picked up Mochi well! I find it tends to photograph more blue for me and it makes me sad!

Jade Carver said...

Flawless as always :)

TikiBarbie said...

Very pretty!

gio said...

What a beautiful colour combo, love it!

Pearl Squirrel said...

Gorgeous combo! I really love blue with gold, but I don't have a shade like mochi yet. It reminds me of princess Jasmine's outfit :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...