Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Maroon Naked Eyes







Lately, I've had such a weak spot for eyeshadows with tons of tiny sparkles like MAC Reflects, Inglot Body Sparkles, Barry M Fine Glitter Dust  and some from Mad Minerals.
They all work like a charm on Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue and even though I have oily skin it still doesn't crease on me!


Products used:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Mad Minerals Multi Use Mineral Color in Maroon Foil, Mac Pressed Eyeshadow in Vanilla, Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Tease & Bootycall), Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Eyeliner - from Primark
Eyepencil - Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Elate
Lashes - from eBay
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace together with Yaby Brow Shade No2

Enjoy!
Phlox

7 comments:

Nora said...

Pretty look x

gio said...

Lovely!

Sharlynn said...

Beautiful, this is reminds me how much I love pinks and rose shades on the lids! Reminds me of a much softer and toned down version of burnt red from mac? You did a look with it and I loved it!

Beauty Best Friend Forever said...

I like the simplicity of this but I bet it looks amazing in real life with all the pretty glitter. If you like glittery shadows, have a look at Dawn Eyes Cosmetics...she does some really unusual combinations that are so pretty. x

mala0727 said...

I like this make-up!
glitter of every day, so cute eyes

olgiepolgie said...

This is so pretty! I love the sparkles.

TikiBarbie said...

Very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...