Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Goldy Buttercupcake Eyes













I've found a new favorite among my pile of shadows from Inglot. It's called AMC Shine 26 and works pretty well with any shade! I still haven't tried every eyeshadow from Inglot that I bought on my last shopping spree (yes I should be ashamed over myself) and still find my eyes wandering after new hues! 
How strange is that?!
Am I the only one who does this?!

Products used:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Inglot AMC Shine 12 & 26, Inglot MAtte 63 & 329, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Buttercupcake, Flamepoint, Love+ & Tako, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Stella, Mad Minerals Multi Use Mineral Color in Bordeaux, Mac Pressed Eyeshadow in Vanilla,  
Eyeliner - Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
Eyepencil - Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Elate
Lashes - from eBay
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace together with Inglot Matte 329

Enjoy!
Phlox

7 comments:

Lojs said...

This is lovely! :D

Robyn said...

The lower lashline reminds me of a rocket ship or a shooting star! :)

Martuszka said...

i love it!

Jess said...

I love this look, you are so creative!

olgiepolgie said...

So gorgeous! I love that it's dark and smoky while still be really bright.

Meadhbh L said...

you're like my inspiration for every look I do!

TikiBarbie said...

Pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...