Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Chasm Eyes













This look is identical with my previous look, where I wore red on the lid.
I had two coloured pigments from Illamasqua to choose from so first I took the red one, and when I wanted to use the turquoise one I thought why not apply them the same way to see the difference by using another colour!
And the difference is huge! A whole another feeling!
And I liked the red version a lot better because the two colours worked very good together!

Do you also experiment with the same look but switching the colours?? Let me know the result!

Products for this one:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Chasm and Powder Eye Shadow in Obsidian, MadMinerals Finishing Powder in Flash Glow. SugarPill Loose Eyeshadow in Lumi.
Eyepencil - Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Blue Moon from GOSH
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Mascara in Black
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...