Monday, 4 February 2013

Bling it up!
















Why not start the week with some bling!?
Yes, let's!
Sometimes the browns really need to be lifted with something, and at times I don't have any inspiration what so ever how to pimp the look up, but today my head was full of ideas! And one of them were: Why not attache some rhinestones in two horizontal lines?
And tadaaa that's what I did! And me like!
But before I glued them on I made sure to tan myself up with a bronzer and connected that with my eyeshadow (no I did not look like I had a too dark foundation!) just for fun.
This is me preparing my mood for brighter times ahead haha!
Are you with me on this!??

Products to pimp up the look:
Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Shadows - Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette using: Halfbaked, BootyCall, Chopper, Pistol & Blackout 
Eyepencil - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome
Eyeliner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua and some Blackout to smudge it out
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Mascara in Black
Detail - Rhinestones from eBay attached with clear eyelash glue
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome

Bling out!
Azure

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Azure this looks so pretty! I've had an idea with vertical lines that I really should do, hmm...

dslrbbt said...

So fun and whimsical! I love it!

Margo said...

such a cool look! I love it!

olgiepolgie said...

Another awesome blingy look! Those Naked palettes rock, too. Is it wrong of me to have Kiss's 'Lick It Up' in my head as soon as I read the post title?

Joanna K said...

Lovely I like it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...