Friday, 22 February 2013

Berber Eyes













Gosh, how I love this pigment! And red is normally not my number one go to colour, but when it comes to make up I like to be wrong!
This pigment is rusty red with hints of green sparkles, so it's not just an ordinary red. 
So gorgeous to use as blusher on the cheeks as well, I love it.
Did I say I love it!?
And I wanted to be balanced with something, so that's why I popped some blue on the waterline.
What a great Friday look this turned out to be!!

Any red favorite of yours you want to tip me about, then go ahead!!

Products in motion:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Berber and Powder Eye Shadow in Obsidian, MadMinerals Finishing Powder in Flash Glow, SugarPill Loose Eyeshadow in Lumi
Eyepencil - Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Blue Moon from Gosh
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Mascara Lash Queen in Black
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

5 comments:

Crissy said...

This is amazing! Very bright :D

TikiBarbie said...

This is really pretty!

Lojs said...

Pretty! Love the red

Geist Katze said...

When done right, red can look just gorgeous, like it does here. I like the flash of blue liner...like fire and ice together. My go-to red eyeshadow is Nars Emmanuelle which I don't think they carry anymore, or MAC Coppering.

olgiepolgie said...

Absolutely stunning! I'm a bit fan of Sugarpill Asylum as an awesome red pigment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...