Monday, 11 February 2013

At lazy times












At times, I get lazy, I admit it. I want things to go fast and not put so much work into it. 
So that's when I look like this! I only used one essential pigment here, but at the end thought I needed a hint of highlight on the brow bone but it's not necessary.
The key to receive this look is to use a dark base underneath your pigment of choice. I've done a short tutorial on it here where you can see how I applied the dark base before putting the eyeshadow on (which don't have to be a pigment, a pressed one will do just fine)
Coloured waterline is optional and then mascara, and that's it!

Products list:
Primer - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua
Shadows - Medusa EyeDust in Comet, MadMinerals Finishing Powder in Flash Beam
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Emerald City
Eyeliner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Mascara - Fat Brush Mascara by Eyeko
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure




6 comments:

TikiBarbie said...

This is a great color on you!

gio said...

Very pretty, love it!

Seana said...

So pretty! Love the color on the waterline :D x

http://xoxoseana.blogspot.com/

olgiepolgie said...

It may have been lazy for you, but it still looks great to us!

Chris El @ MyFashionTrendencies said...

Your makeup looks amazing!

Luna said...

Lazy , but fun :)
It's gorgeous color !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...