Thursday, 3 January 2013

Yellow and Goldilux!











So I start the new year with a bit of a soft look, but still I love it!
I have this weakness for a colour that it's not logic when I describe it; dark yellow! That would normally be orange, but no. Dark yellow is as dark as one can do a yellow hue before it turns into orange. Are you with me?
That's what I wanted for today, and luckily, Illamasqua actually has this one particular dark yellow! It's called Sister if you have the same craving as I have.
So I mixed Sister with Yes! ( a regular yellow) with some Goldilux and it turned out so great!
Dark yellow is the sh*t!!

Products in use:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Sister, Yes! & Sex. SugarPill Loose Eyeshadow in Glodilix
Eyepencil - Medusa Indelible Paint in White Noise
Mascara - Curvy Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure

9 comments:

Robyn said...

Really fresh looking, I love it!

Lojs said...

Love it!

joasia007 said...

Piękny makijaż :) czuć lato :)

Anecka said...

I dont like yellow/golden colour on the lids(?) /eyes, but Your makeup is really nice :-)

Sharlynn said...

Really simple and soft indeed! I think it works well with your blue eyes but I dont think itd go well on me! I love your water line with the white such a pop!

Martuszka said...

i love it:)

Seana said...

So pretty! Yellow is one of my favorite eye shadow colors :)x

Pearl Squirrel said...

I love this color! It looks really nice with your eyecolor. Goron from shiro is very similar but a bit more muted and darker in color. I would call this mustard yellow :)

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

Yes, dark yellow is awesome! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...