Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Time for Electric Blue














Time time time for some action! And neon-like colours!
Besides the here-I-am-pink, I wanted the bottom lash area to be all in one. From the waterline and below, so I started with a blue eyepencil on the waterline and under the bottom lashes, applied some shadow and closed the deal with some very bright blue mascara!
I kind of like it! I should try this with other colours I think!
Hope you like it as much as I do haha!

So we're finally feeling the new watermark being right, but how about you?  We've chosen to have a bit heavier opacity than before so there's no way to miss it, or cut it out. Hope you'll understand.
Otherwise give us some thought about it!

On to the products:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Shadows from the Ultra Matte v1 Palette from Sleek using Pout, Pucker, Sugarlite, Chill, Bolt and Pow. SugarPill Pressed Eyeshadow Tako.
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Electric Blue
Mascara - Top: Skinny Brush Mascara from Eyeko. Bottom: Coloured Mascara from TGR
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome

Over and out and enjoy!
Azure

7 comments:

Cessa said...

oh I really like the way you combined that light blue and the pink - often these colours could look like you've tried to look like a barbie doll - but you did it in a really cool way !

Ana said...

This is so '80s and I love it :D !

Brings me back to my childhood...

kesa said...

This is really amazing! I love these colors! :)

Faery L said...

this is seriously my favorite blog now! love it and I honestly love everything posted here!

TikiBarbie said...

I like the color combo a lot!

dslrbbt said...

Lovely! And I like how you kept it clean and liner-less on the top lash line!

My Beauty Box said...

Very pretty! Surprisingly nice combination of colours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...