Saturday, 19 January 2013

Teal Blue Eyes









I'm in an experimental brow-phase at the moment. My brows really live their own life and rarely cooperates with me so. I'm trying very hard to grow them back but it seems like it's going to take forever!
Anyways, for this look I mainly used eyeshadows from Inglot which I think goes marvelous well with Too Faced Glitter Glue, it's almost like they're made for each other!!

Also if you're in need of some cheap yet great lashes, you should definitely check out eBay...


Products:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Inglot Eyeshadow in Pearl 439, 426, 428, 429 & D.S 504, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Eyeliner - from Primark
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E from Illamasqua
Lashes - from eBay
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace together with Yaby Brow Shade No 2 and Make Up Geek Corrupt


Enjoy!
Phlox

11 comments:

TikiBarbie said...

Very pretty!

Cessa said...

I really llike the combination of blue and lilac!

Cessa

Luna said...

Like like like :-D

Sharlynn said...

Aww...I so wish to have some inglot in my collection! I think the surprising pop of lighter blue in the center of your lid is so pleasant...it makes the dark look a touch softer! Beautiful lashes for the look!

Robyn said...

Good luck with your brows - why do they always trouble us so much?! Great lashes for the look too, really funky.

dslrbbt said...

Beautiful!! I hope the brow experiment goes smoothly!

Antonia-Ivana said...

How much I adore these colors on you.. They make your eye color even more beautiful than it already is.

mala0727 said...

very intensiv colour, so cool! :P

Pearl Squirrel said...

Pretty look!

I really like your brows, the arch they make really enhance the old school glamour that your eyes have :)

Darkness said...

I love this colour combo!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Those lashes are really cool! I also love that little pop of purple!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...