Saturday, 26 January 2013

Smokey Glittery Eyes







One perfect way to spice up the regular smokey eyes is just to add glitter on top of the eyes. I've used a more neutral glitter but a colourful one would do just fine too! Awesome for a long night out!


Products:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Make Up Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt, Half Baked form Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette,  Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Eyeliner - from Primark
Eyepencil - Medium Pencil in S.O.P.H.I.E from Illamasqua
Glitter - 2 True Eyeliner Dazzlers in No 5
Lashes - from eBay
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace together with Yaby Brow Shade No2

Enjoy!
Phlox

8 comments:

TikiBarbie said...

Very pretty!

dslrbbt said...

Awesome! I like how the glitter reads a bit gold. Gold and black are a super fun combo!

Yolandaas said...

super gorgeous!!

babyredvamp said...

I love every make up you do! And your eyes are wonderful :)

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Great eye makeup.
Sorry I haven't visited for a while. All the best for 2013 to you both too btw.

Sharlynn said...

Love it! It reminds me of the black base with rainbow glitter from sugar pill! Stella I think is the name! Oh, I'd love for someone to do such a nice smokey look like that on me! I'm not so good with very dark eye looks, so this is so special to me!

Mellie Cay said...

LOOOOOOVE the glitter! I can never seem to do a look like this w/o fall out.
<3, Mel
beautytribune.com

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Yes,this is perfect for a night out!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...