Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Pink Blow Eyes













I think it's so nice to add a coloured liner above a black eyeliner, it makes such a exquisite detail. NYX Studio Liquid Liners are a joy to work with plus they come in really nice and vivid colours. And on top of that, they're long-lasting too. A must have in the make up stash!

Products:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Sleek Bad Girl Palette, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako & Dollipop, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow Tiara, Medusa Eyedust in Blow
Eyeliner - from Primark, NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Blue
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E from Illamasqua
Lashes - from eBay
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace 

Enjoy!
Phlox

10 comments:

Seana said...

Love this so much! Wish I was more creative with colored liner, I always just go for black haha x

Beauty Best Friend Forever said...

That blue liner looks so good! Do you put a thick line of that on first then add the black on top? :) x

EyeShadowGirl said...

Great! Love your make ups !

tina said...

great look

ItsSoMika said...

wow i like the blue liner =)

socialitedreams said...

so 80s rock! i want you to come do my makeup

TikiBarbie said...

This is really pretty!

Sharlynn said...

Totally agree with color liner making it so detailed! I really would love a blue liquid liner to try! ^^

Alessandra ~ Miss Boom Baby ♥ said...

I love the contrast between the blue and pink, brilliant :D

Antonia-Ivana said...

I love the pink/electric blue combo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...