Thursday, 31 January 2013

Midnight Mist Eyes

Don't mind my one brow hair trying to break out from the line







Finally, one of our new found bargains in a look. Swatches and thoughts can be found here.

I saw some of the comments yesterday about the eyeshadows being a bit of a pain to work with. I did not experience that at all but I think the texture of these shadows will work better together with a rather dry primer. I find the eyeshadows to appear a bit creamy yet they're dry and one really need to press in the pigment and then blend.

Unfortunately this pigment is super hard to capture, hence the shower of pictures!


Products used:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Too faced Exotic Color Eye Shadow in Midnight Mist, Mac Pressed Eyeshadow in Vanilla & Surreal (under the eyes), Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Tease, Bootycall & Chooper), 
Eyeliner - MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eyepencil in Emerald City
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace together with Yaby Brow Shade No2

Please feel free to share your greatest tricks to apply these gorgeous eyeshadows!

Enjoy!
Phlox

8 comments:

Luna said...

Midnight Mist really rocks ! I have no issues with this shadow either , like it ! It looks great on you :)

mala0727 said...

so pretty! I love your make-up and looks! ;]

babyredvamp said...

I love midnight mist. Is one of my favourite eyeshadow. I have another similar from Pupa (italian brand) from the china doll collection. Is the number 4. :) It's hard to choose, but they are the most I use every day.

gio said...

So pretty, love it!

olgiepolgie said...

Beautiful! I love this eyeshadow and it looks fabulous on you.

TikiBarbie said...

Very pretty! I never had any problems with mine either.

pretty beauty land said...

heel mooi!| wauw!

Sharlynn said...

Oh my, this blue shade is just out of this world. I know that all cosmetics whole sale has some of their single shadows on sale all the time. I may just need this~! Was almost going to buy two shades a short while ago!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...