Thursday, 24 January 2013

Kiko Colour Kajals

We have been shopping a bit lately so we thought we'd show you some of the goodies here!
So we'll start with a brand we don't have owned at all before: Kiko!
We got totally lost in their shop at Westfield in Shepard's Bush in London and ended up with a lot of pencils from their range! We often find the eye pencil section pretty dull amongst other brands (not always of course, but still very often!) and so we almost jumped up and down when we stood at Kiko's eye pencils!!
There were so many colours! Yiha is what we say to that!! Look at them!!
These are the Colour Kajals from Kiko



Phlox and I tend to look at different hues when we're shopping, she likes more to the red/orange hues, while I look the other way to green/blue hues. So when we look down in each others baskets we often grab a few more in the opposite range just for fun, but also as a challenge. So that's why we don't show doublets, we just like to show all the colours we buy!

Swatch-time!

Swatches with flash:
Top row from the left:
105
107
106
109
110
Bottom row from the left:
101
102
103
111
Swatches without flash.
Top row from the left:
105
107
106
109
110
Bottom row from the left:
101
102
103
111

We haven't used them all, but some has been on and they have happily surprised us!
I (Azure) like the 110 bright blue very much, and it stays put on the waterline very well, and I have a hard time finding pencils that last long on my waterline so I do a woot woot for this one.
Phlox has used the dark blue a lot and likes it a lot too!

So whatcha think!? Isn't it nice to see such bright eye pencils instead of the usual moss green and light gold?
You know we like them colours!!

Enjoy!
Azure and Phlox!



9 comments:

katie m said...

these look amazing !! thanks for the info of these little gems

dslrbbt said...

WOW! That yellow looks AMAZING!!

gio said...

Those are gorgeous! I need the yellow and pink ones.

Robyn said...

I love Kiko liners but I don't actually have any of this type. Looks to be some colours that would double up nicley for the lips, too!

Ana said...

Look at 'em colours!

kesa said...

102,103! <3 amazing

TikiBarbie said...

These look amazing!

Raffles Bizarre said...

These are such fab colours, I wish you'd mentioned a price though, I want all of them for my kit!! haha :D

http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

Darkness said...

Ahahah I have a review on the yellow one on the blog^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...