Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Grimy me













At times I get in a certain not-want-to-look-too-pretty-mood, I just want to look grimy and tousled.
This is one of those days, and I don't want to call it rock chic, because that look is not appealing to me at all, but call this look a bit dirty!
It's made out of the Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay which is great for these type of days!
I left the waterline as it is to get a grungier look, black would've darkened it too much and white would've enlightening it too much!

Do you also have days when you want the make up to be more disheveled than pretty?

Products in use:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette using Busted, Verve, Bootycall, Blackout & Pistol
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in Black
Brows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome and BrowFix Gel From H&M

Enjoy!
Azure

6 comments:

Sharlynn said...

Grimy or not...I think the look really goes well with everyday on the go without the need to match or think too hard! Great simple look! ^^

Marcey said...

I don't see this as grimy but rather everyday. It's a very flattering look.

dslrbbt said...

Very nice. I like the smoked out liner a lot, too!

Antonia-Ivana said...

I really like the make-up.

Christina said...

Too beautiful!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Pretty! I do love a good messy look every now and then.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...