Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Dirty Mood










I'm still on this a bit dirty mood for my looks. I don't know why, but I think it's just a phase and I like to follow my mood when creating looks.
So for this one I focused a bit more on the area under the bottom lashes, made the shadows a bit thicker and not lightened the tear ducts at all.
Pretty simple all in all but I kind of liked it anyway!

Do you like to change focus from time to time?

Products on my eyes:
Primer - NYX JEPs in Cottage Cheese and Sparkling Nude
Shadows - Mushroom, Spotlight, Limelight and Skimp from The Mariposa Palette from Urban Decay
Mascara - Curvy Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome and Clear Brow Gel from H&M

Enjoy!
Azure

5 comments:

Robyn said...

I love this sort of look that you could wear with any lip colour! Gorgeous. I do change focus but it tends to be for combinations of things - I've been wearing peach blush and orange lips with very neutral eyes a LOT recently.

Beauty Best Friend Forever said...

I love mushroom by UD, works with all sorts. :) x

dslrbbt said...

Taupe totally suits you! I need more taupes!

dandelionwhiskers said...

I love this eye look!

Sharlynn said...

I am very much appreciating the shift because your brown looks are not boring! They are so well done, dimension and shading! We have our moods, its all good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...