Thursday, 10 January 2013

Crazy with Blusher


















This is what I do when I'm bored! I do a basic look, and blend in my blusher with it so the whole thing gets more funnier! And I'm still on my dark yellow theme haha!
The whole face gets more brighter, and why not match this up with some bright lips as well. The cup is never too full, right?

I had to watermark these pics a bit different, and on some of the pictures it is in the eye and I hope this is not bothering you. 
We're thinking of changing the watermark a bit since our pics has been circling here and there.
So please let us know what you think of it!! Is it disturbing to have it in the middle of the photo or not?
Comment below!
And otherwise, do as I do and get crazy with your blusher!

Products in motion:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Sister and Yes! Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in Iridescent Gold and Dazzle Dust in Lime. Sleek Blush in Aruba and Santorini on the cheeks
Eyepencil - Snowflake from Make Up Store
Eyeliner - Barry M Aqua Gold (Dazzle Dust) and Aqua Frost (Fine Glitter Dust) mixed together with Clearly Liquid Glitter Base from LIT Cosmetics as an eyeliner
Mascara - Curvy Brush Mascara from Eyeko. Bottom lash mascara: Medusa Waterproof Mascara in Majestic
Glitter - Champagne Wishes attached with Clearly Liquid Glitter BAse, both from LIT Cosmetics
Brows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome, and brushed with a brow gel from H&M


Over and out!
Azure

9 comments:

D D said...

love this combination! reminds me on summer - which i can't wait :)
wish you all the best girls xoxo

flabbyface said...

You're so great at colour combinations and blending. I love it!

Desert Rose said...

You made me think of Cirque Du Soleil ^_^

Seana said...

This is so cool! I love the white glitter under the eye as well :)
x

mala0727 said...

ooo this is so cute :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely colorful look once again! I think the watermark is somewhat disturbing, but for me unauthorized use of somenone's photos is even more disturbing.

dslrbbt said...

I love how "Spring"-ey this feels!!

Antonia-Ivana said...

You look like a tropic fairy haha. This is why I love your blog: You never fail to surprise me.

Luna said...

Love this , reminds me of a tropical coctail and white beaches :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...