Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Blacktrack Absinthe Eyes












I tend to use a black colour on my waterline more than I do with a white just because I feel more comfortable that way. But lately the white eyepencil has really grown on me! So I'm trying to use it more frequently!

What do you use the most: Black or White?!

Products:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Absinthe, Stella & Goldilux, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Eyeliner - MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Eyepencil - Medium Pencil in Elate from Illamasqua
Lashes - from eBay
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace together with Yaby Brow Shade No 2 and Make Up Geek Corrupt

Enjoy!
Phlox

10 comments:

TikiBarbie said...

Very pretty! I use black more, but I really like the way the white looks on you!

QueenMiSeRy said...

Gorgeous! Absinthe is one of my Sugarpill lemmings <3

Yolandaas said...

I'm the same!! :) been using more white liner for makeup looks.. this look is soo gorgeous.. love the white extended liner with black liner & gold below.. xxx

Sharlynn said...

Loved how the green fades into the black so drastically, it really works without being such a gradient! I always use black eyeliner on my eyelid I rarely line my water or lower line, I'd like to with charcoals and nude shades but for now, its more black!

gio said...

Very pretty!

dslrbbt said...

I like the white on you! I tend to use black more as well. What I really wish I had was a "skin" tone pencil for the waterline. I'm having a hard time finding a vegan one though!

Robyn said...

Lovely! I really like the ever so slightly triangular shape :D

Desert Rose said...

I like it! And I love that lower lashline golden pencil!

Naomi said...

really lovely

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Black and green together are awesome! I really like the colour on the lower lashline as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...