Sunday, 20 January 2013

A loose pigment look














This look is made by only loose pigments, which I love to work with because I find them so much easier to build up a look with than pressed eyeshadows. 
They fade very easy into the next pigment (or shadow too), and I love to use them on pencils as well!
And FYI, this colour combo is on my top ten list of great colours together!
I should have gone crazier with the pearls, but there just wasn't enough time for it, so yeah yeah next time will be better!

Do you like pigments too? Or is it the worst thing ever entered your make up stash?

Products in use:
Primer - Medusa Stick It! Eye Shadow Primer
Shadows - SugarPill Loose Eyeshadow Stella (applied on my eyeliner to darken it!), MadMinerals Multiuse Pigments in Whisper Mint, UR Fine & Pizzazz. Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in Iridescent Gold.
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eyeliner - Eau La La Liner from Sleek in Blue Moon
Glitter - Champagne Wishes & Northern Light blended together attached with Clearly Liquid Glitter Base all from LIT Cosmetics
Mascara - Skinny Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Detail - Pearls from eBay attached with clear eyelash glue
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

10 comments:

pat18s said...

świetne połacznie kolorów :)

Sharlynn said...

My only experience with pigments is with Barry M and im getting more because I love them!! Great look, I've seen you do similar but its still so refreshing everytime I see it!

Yolandaas said...

Absolutely stunning hun :) !! I've actually done a look with similar colours.. xx

Kiss My Sparkle said...

This is a gorgeous look. I prefer loose pigments for the same reason as you.

Antonia-Ivana said...

like a mermaid! I really like it.

dslrbbt said...

Beautiful! And yes--I agree that this is one of the bestest combos. It's up there (for me) with "Sunset" eyes!

TikiBarbie said...

I love the color combo!

Alexandra Alontaga said...

Wow! This is GORGEOUS. ;_; I don't have any pigment so I can't say whether I like them or not, but I want to try them!! Love the huge color payoff, but I'm a messy person so we'll see how that goes. XD

olgiepolgie said...

I love pigments! These colours look great together. Love that last photos of you too!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Oooh, I love that glitter over top of the blue shadow! It gives another dimension to the look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...