Saturday, 1 December 2012

Turquoise and Pearls








Needed some turquoise for today! I mixed Illamasqua with SugarPill and they got along so well on the lid, like best friends!
I get so positively surprised by the pigments from Illamasqua every time I use them, and I think I need some more of them...
Sorry, that was just a note to myself haha!
And why not toss on some pearls just for fun! 
Okay seriously, of all the things I've shopped I don't regret getting the pearls from eBay! There's no way I for a second think I shouldn't have done it! So I strongly recommend anyone to get them, the list of reasons is so long!

Products of the day:
Primer - NYX JEPs in Milk and Cobalt
Shadows - Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Chasm. Sugar Pill Loose Eyeshadow in MagPie. MadMinerals Multi Use Pigment in Whisper Mint. Barry M Fiine Glitter Dust in Iridescent Gold
Eyepencil - Gosh Velvet Touch Eye Liner in Blue Moon
Mascara - Skinny Brush Mascara by Eyeko
Details - Pearls from eBay attached with clear eyelash glue
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome

Have a great Saturday!
Azure

4 comments:

PureMorning said...

It looks great :))

Anecka said...

This is mega cool! nOW You can go to the masquerade :)

Maryam Maquillage said...

ridiculously amazing!!!

tina said...

so beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...