Sunday, 16 December 2012

Time to glitter!!










So since we're in the last month of the year, and there are a lot of holidays and such going on, December contains a lot of glitter here and there which is fantastic!
I want to be glittery too, and why not gold?? Can't we all just become a glittery bauble and sparkle away??
This is a semi-smokey look, easy to do and easy to wear. And one can do the crease a lot darker than I have for a night out, or choose another colour of the glitter to have a lot more action on the lid!

Check out our glitter swatches from LIT Cosmetics here if you want to be a bauble...!!!

Products for this look:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Furore, SugarPill Loose Eyeshadow in Goldilux, MadMinerals Finishing Powder in Flash Glow, and Sleek Oh So Special using Noir, Bow and Gift Basket
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua
Eyeliner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Glitter - LIT Glitter in Ella attached with their Clearly Liquid Glitter Base
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in Black
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome

Glitter away!
Azure

7 comments:

EmmyJean said...

I really like how you kept the wing soft to complement the glitter :)

Antonia-Ivana said...

nice simple make-up!

kesa said...

I love this classic eye makeup! :)

Elise Chapamge said...

Spectacular eyes!

www.gloria-agostina.com

TikiBarbie said...

This is really pretty!

olgiepolgie said...

I love it! There's always a place for glitter.

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Oh my, I am super jealous of your EYELASHES!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...