Friday, 28 December 2012

Simple smokey eye









I'll continue the New Years looks, just because it's fun!
This is a simple and not too heavy smokey eye in brown with a hint of grey, and of course glitter! And if you want the look more casual, skip the coloured waterline!

This glitter is nameless, because I've found it in a crafts shop! I know a lot of people are saying it's dangerous for the eyes because the grains are sharper than cosmetic glitter, but honestly I haven't felt any difference at all!
But if you have sensitive eyes, maybe think it through before trying it!

Products of the day:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette, using Half Baked, Snakebite & Pistol. Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in Iridescent Gold
Eyepencil - Clouded Sky from Make Up Store
Glitter - From a crafts shop, attached with Clearly Liquid Glitter Base from LIT Cosmetics
Eyeliner - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome
Mascara - Skinny Brush Mascara by Eyeko
Brows - Lancome Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze

Over and out!
Azure



6 comments:

Popblush said...

Very nice!! I am going to try this for my new years eve look!! I just need to find me some glitter dust ^_^

Sharlynn said...

Gorgeous! I saw the maybelline tattoo in bold gold and was tempted to buy it! But I wont be using it too much! I'll definitely be doing some smokey colored looks too! Have a great new years!

Mateja Mateja said...

Beautiful, I love colours like that. :)

olgiepolgie said...

Stunning! Definitely a good look for those who don't want anything too bold.

avelinawood said...

You are gorgeous!Such a beautiful makeup look.

dslrbbt said...

That is really pretty! I especially like that grey colour on your waterline!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...