Thursday, 6 December 2012

Mint Orbit Eyes










I think blue and petrol hues goes very nicely with green eyes. One shade that I have really grew fond of is Orbit from Sleek's Ultra Matte  V2 palette. I actually don't have anything like it in my entire make up stash, which is quite a lot!
So try it out, I promise you won't be disappointed!!


I used:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Sleek V2 Palette (Orbit & Ink), Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako, Mad Minerals Multi Use Mineral Colors in Whisper Mint, MAC Eyeshadow in Surreal
Eyeliner - MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Eyepencil - Kiko Color Kajal in 109 Blue
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace with Yaby Brow Shade No.2

Enjoy!
Phlox

10 comments:

tina said...

great look

devilly K. said...

I like blue and turquoise on your eyes <3

Marina Bergmann said...

love this color on you... really brings out the color of your beautiful eyes!
xxx Marina
beautiful me plus you by Marina Bergmann

gio said...

Gorgeous!

BostonPrincess said...

This is gorgeous! Reminds me of something celestial.

Lisanne blogt said...

I looooove Orbit Eyeshadow, such an amazing colour. Great look!

Christina said...

Right on time. My Ultra Matte V2 palette arrived in the mail not 2 days ago. :)

Jan Mitchelle said...

Hello there Pretty! :)
I'm jealous! :( This look is amaazingggg!<3 ^_^

Btw, am having my first giveaway. :) You might win awesome COSMETIC ORGANIZERS! ^_^
I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
Here's the link: http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/2012/11/novemberrific-giveaway.html
Looking forward for your participation :)
Fallow my blog and I will SURELY follow your blog too :)
Have a great day!

Much Love!
-Jan
http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

TikiBarbie said...

Very pretty!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Such lovely colours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...