Saturday, 8 December 2012

Make Up by Phlox

















This doesn't happen too often. Phlox did my make up!
I don't like having my making done by some one else than me, so the few times it happens I'm having a full set choir behind me singing "Hallelujah!"
The thing with her doing my look is she don't look t my eyes the way I do. So therefor is the eyeshadow not applied the way I would do it, but that's good to see on yourself.
Also the eyeliner is a bit different than I do it, since I feel I get super round eyes with having it thick in the middle, that's how she wanted it to be maybe, or she doesn't see it at all.
But all in all I liked it and had it on all day!

Products I'm pretty sure she used (I am vague on some of them!)
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Inglot Freedom System (the numbers might not be correct here) AMC 74, Pearl 449, Matte 382 and Pearl 431. SugarPill Pressed Eyeshadow Dollipop and Tako. MadMinerals Multi Use Pigment in Taxi.
Eyepencil - Some grey pencil in her stash
Eyeliner - Precision Ink in Abyss from Illamasqua
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in Black
Eyebrows - My Lancome Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze

Enjoy!
Azure

11 comments:

Taya said...

I really love this make up, these colors go do good together.
Gosh, I love your eyelashes, they're so long.

dslrbbt said...

Neat! I hope you'll get to do Phlox's makeup too!

I like how the eyeliner creates a "doe eyed" look on you. Very cool!

tina said...

great makeup

Atabe said...

Great combination of colors.

Seana said...

Very pretty! :D I really like the liner!

Leira Yann said...

You look so cute <<3

The Cat Lady Cook said...

Wow, she did an awesome job! You look so wonderful.

TikiBarbie said...

This is really pretty!

Mateja Mateja said...

Very pretty! I love the colours, so lovely. :)

Antonia-Ivana said...

Hallelujah hahaha, you're so funny! :D

Phlox did a great job, you two are so good at make-up.. So I don't see any problem in Phlox doing your make-up or vice versa.

olgiepolgie said...

I think she did a great job and you look fabulous. It's weird when someone else does things different but I think it's a winner this time around. IT's always fun to do something different.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...