Saturday, 29 December 2012

Goldilux Smokey Eyes















I'm just going to continue on Azure's more natural (according to me) theme for a new years look, yet with a rainbow twist under the eyes! I'm probably aiming for a real glittery look, possibly with rhinestones on New Years Eve!


Products:
Primer - Illamsqua Fat Pencil in Perverse 
Shadows - Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Goldilux, Sleek Palette in Original, V1 (Dragonfly, Bolt, Sugarlite, Pout, Strike & Bamm!) & V2 (Noir & Pillow Talk)
Eyeliner - from Primark
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eyepencil in Black
Lashes - from eBay
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace with Yaby Brow Shade No.2

Enjoy!
Phlox

14 comments:

Desert Rose said...

Love the unexpected rainbow on lower lashline!

Sharlynn said...

Beautiful and so colorful! I think this is an awesome way to wear pops of color! I will be needing a sleek palette next year! Thanks for the awesome look, I love rainbow things! ^^

Martuszka said...

awsome!! love it:D

Leira Yann said...

So Sparkling. I love this Goldilux smokey eyes. Gorgeous.

Natalie Beautique said...

Wow it is so amazing *-* <3
Love this awesome look <3

Nina Galerija said...

wow :O <3

olgiepolgie said...

OMG! The rainbow underneath the eye is truly unique. I love Goldilux brings it all together. Colourful smokey awesomeness.

Sian said...

Love the rainbow liner. :)

http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

Seana said...

This is gorgeous! I love the rainbow underneath :D

Nathalie said...

Amazing Look! I'm loving the rainbow liner on the lower lashline <3!

Robyn said...

Love the lower lashline!

Saimese said...

love the colour party on the lower lashline ;)

Antonia-Ivana said...

The gold is great and I love how "unexpectedly" colorful the lower lashline is. stunning!

I wish you and Azure a happy new year! :)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

The gold and rainbow colours look awesome together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...