Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Electric Indigo Eyes









Gosh, I had completely forgotten about Poison Plum from Sugarpill! And how gorgeous isn't it?! Must remember to use it more often!!!
Only bad thing is that it leaves my eyelids a bit pinkish for a few days, but it's so worth it! I've tried everything but it still won't come off so if you guys have a word of advice please feel free to share it!


I used:
Primer - Illamasqua Fat Pencil in Perverse 
Shadows - Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Poison Plum, Dollipop & Tako, Make Up Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt, Mad Minerals Multi Use Mineral Colors in Electric Blue
Eyeliner - from Primark
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eyepencil in Black
Lashes - from eBay
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace with Yaby Brow Shade No.2

Enjoy!
Phlox

16 comments:

Niki said...

I just love looks like this! So much fun! Fantastic job!!!

Alieneczka said...

lovely <3 :)

devilly K. said...

Love it so much. And the fake lashes are wonderful.

Sharlynn said...

This is amazing! All the colors I love to wear, I must try to recreate this sometime! I love the combo...so great, you always amaze me! :)

Pearl Squirrel said...

These colors are awesome together, it's such a pretty look! A shame that poison plum stains, I would hate that..

Beauty Make Up Addict said...

This is such a fun colorful look. Love it!

Sahily Anais said...

This is probably one of my favorite looks that you have created! I love how bright and bold it looks.

Kassie said...

Absolutely amazing and jaw dropping gorgeous!

Lisanne blogt said...

Love it, love it, love it! Poison Plum is one of my favourite eyeshadows :D

Haruhiism said...

wow,you're so talented. love that look!

http://haruhiism00.blogspot.com

TikiBarbie said...

This is really pretty!

Melissa Lucas said...

You use eye liner from Primark too!? I picked it up, and was so surprised with it, it's probably one of the best pencils I've ever bought... And Sugar Pill are just amazing as always, I use primer, and Poison Plum, and usually I manage to get it all off, and I only use normal baby wipes O.O

Christina said...

Maybe you could try jojoba oil on a Q-tip? It's a miracle worker for me.

tina said...

amazing

Darkness said...

This is stunning! Love this colour combo <3

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Awesome look! I find that any Sugarpill pressed shadow with a red tone to it stains my eyes as well :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...