Sunday, 30 December 2012

Darling Glittery Eyes












Here's a more bold and glittery look for y'all! But in order to keep it fresh I didn't put any mascara on the bottom lashes and used a lot of white eyeshadow there instead! I bought some new lashes at Superdrug but these ones are a bit too natural for my taste and for NYE I would definitely go for a pair of crazy ones!


Products:
Primer - Illamasqua Fat Pencil in Perverse
Shadows - Inglot Eyeshadow in D.S 504, AMC Shine 32, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Darling & Lumi
Eyeliner - Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
Eyepencil - Elate from Illamasqua
Glitter - Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in Le Freak
Lashes - Eyelure Naturalites 155
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace with Yaby Brow Shade No.2

Enjoy!
Phlox

11 comments:

Sian said...

Love the colours, beautiful. I also really love the way the white under the eye really brightens the whole look, may use that for my own NYE make-up. :)

http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

Sharlynn said...

So gorg! I love the bright strong pop and the clean under eye! It's very much how I do my dramatic looks, I'm scared to mess the bottom! I love the lashes they look very natural and full! :)

Gatton said...

Gorgeous colour! May I ask which model this exactly is of the Naturalities line?

BeautyShades said...

Lovely look;)

Seana said...

Love love love this! reminds me of a mermaid :)

Robyn said...

I love all the focus on the top of the eye! I need to do this more - I always smudge under my eyes on a lond day so this would actually be really useful :/ And I love this with your eye colour.

mala0727 said...

This colours are beautiful! Where can I buy those lashes, are useful and natural
make-up is amazing! I love your painted shadow's eyes.

Antonia-Ivana said...

I'm crazy in love with the colors!

olgiepolgie said...

Starling is such a beautiful colour! I love how huge your eyes look, simply by putting nothing underneath but white. Gorgeous.

The Unprofessional Beauty Blog said...

Love this makeup look on you. The color is so vibrant.

Mai said...

Whoa I really want to replicate this, it looks so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...